Welcome to Linda's Walk! I began the step in December 2008, and four months later have returned to begin posts. I hope you will enjoy the "Walk" and be drawn closer to Jesus ...
"Sing to the LORD a new song
sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Sing to the LORD, praise his name;
proclaim his salvation day after day.
Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous deeds among all peoples."
Psalm 96:1-3
Every once in a while the words to a song will speak to my heart! I play that song over and over and over worshiping God as I express the words and get lost in the melody! Yesterday, I was not feeling good due to a cold and I asked God to minister to me ... He brought me into His presence with this song ....
"Turn away my eyes, from looking at worthless things, temptation lies that fights for home in me. Be my romance satisfied, my door is open come inside and let your beauty catch my eye.
Capture me, Lord, be my one affection.
Capture me, in your arms of redemption.
Till all I see is the beautiful reflection in me.
Fill your pleasure in me and have your way in this place. My life is yours only, captured in your embrace. Execute your word in me, triumph every part of me, the one thing that I live for:
Capture me, be my one affection.
Rapture me, in your arms of redemption.
Till all I see is your beautiful reflection in me.
Seek Him. See You. In your beauty. Take all of me. My God."
radiant worship Heaven's Song congregation - track#7
No comments:
Post a Comment